The immersion BODY, MOVEMENT AND NATURE is a 5 days experience with the intention to remind you that we are One with Nature.
Paddling with kayak along the Piracanga River and its mangroves, cycling along a paradisiacal beach, swimming, running in the woods, surfing, dancing and other forms of movement and outdoor sports will be bridges that will lead us to experience the Oneness with Nature.
The program proposes full-schedule days with physical outdoor activities and intense contact with nature! There will be 2 to 3 activities per day, lasting from 1 to 3 hours! Check all activities below:
- Introductory surf classes (in group) on the Piracanga River and in the sea
- Bike ride along the seaside
- Bike tour through the Atlantic Forest and Restinga
- Kayak & SUP tour on the Piracanga river and mangrove
- Yoga practices in nature
- Group run along the beach and coconut farm
- Swimming class in the Piracanga River
- Sacred circle dances
- Ecovillage guided tour
*The activities will take place according to the weather/time of the day and the group energy.